Thread: Hi all!

Default Hi all!

Hi! My name is Daniel,and I'm Spanish,I meet your forum looking on google for some fantasy maps(cause I'm trying to start a new campaing with Rolemaster and i wanted some ideas) i want to say thanks to all and congratulate you all for you wonderful maps!!

(Is there any spanish over there? )

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

We're a worldwide guild so there are many languages spoken here, mostly English but it is not a big deal if you speak something different. There are plenty of members here who speak your language, whatever it is. They are not always active but they are there. If you can write halfway decent English most of the active members are adult enough to be able to figure things out and help you when needed. French and German are fairly common here, as well as Portuguese, but I'm not real sure about the active participation of Spanish speakers. At any rate, welcome to you and have fun.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Welcome! Too bad I took Italian instead of Spanish as my 3rd language . But people will help you here even if you use Google Translate English.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave