Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Issue of the Fantaseum Zine Released

Post First Issue of the Fantaseum Zine Released

You can read it online here.

Hi Everyone. We have now released the first issue of the Fantaseum Alliance Zine. As there was so much to do to produce the first issue, we decided to work from material already to hand to keep the production process manageable. Now that we have templates and a design pipeline of sorts established, hopefully future issues will be easier to create.

We hope that you will all contribute to future issues and to this end, will be asking for contributions to the second issue which is going to have a martime theme. It's quite possible that a near future competition is going to be a sea chart of some sort, but if you have any ideas or contributions that you would like to make, we would be very grateful for these.

We would love to hear your ideas about what you would like to see in future editions of the zine and to hear your thoughts on the first issue.

Hopefully we will have established artists providing the illustrations to the next issue so that part of it should get better.

Cheers

The Zine Crew.

I'm very excited about this - thanks to everyone who contributed!

The Campaign Builders' Guild - Part of the Alliance of Creative Communities, the Campaign Builders' Guild is your home away from home while searching for tips, reviews, criticisms, helpful hints, and resources for building a wonderful campaign setting.

Turtles All the Way Down - Blogging about Building Campaigns.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Looks great so far, of course I will have to go back and peruse it later, but skimming it and reading some short sections, it's a wealth of campaign and mapping inspiration and information. I look forward to future issues and hope to contribute in small way as well.

Maritime brings my barbarian islands map to mind... I'll have to dig that out and scan it. You guys are doing a great job and I for one, truly appreciate it

Indeed; I am impressed! It looks like there's some proofreading to do, though. Is it still possible to make corrections? I could take notes as I read, if the effort would be put to use.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Can do. I'll stop taking notes, then, and just enjoy the issue!
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Great work to all our compilers, editors, typesetters, and everyone in between! This wa sa ton of work, and I think it shows! I say this a successful maiden voyage. Thank you.
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I go on one little business trip and you guys release a zine without me hehehe...Not that I've been as helpful with the Alliance stuff as I should have been I should probably get back on the website huh?

I'll check the zine out for sure when I get home and can access it...CBG is blocked from work, but this site isn't....weird.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

I just finish going through it in fast reading (until later)
    and you guys did a great job.

Can't wait for the next issue.

If someone got suggestion for improvement, were do he send it ???
    Let my fangs find your neck, during the night, so that I can drink your knowledge ...

So it could be use here : www.l-hazard.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast