Thread: Greetings from new member

Post Greetings from new member

Hi everyone,

I am actually not a cartographer myself, but was pleased to find this website because I am looking for someone to work with for a new fantasy novel I am writing.

I'm a little stumped, however -- I cannot find any way to actually contact other members on here. If I visit their profiles, there is no way I can find to send them a message, if I were interested in talking to them about this project. Can someone enlighten me??

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!

You need at least 5 posts before you can start sending private messages to other members.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Hm... that's unfortunate, in my case at least.

Well, that's 2, 2 new posts! Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha (thunder rumble)

Man that joke really dates me....
    My Finished Maps | My Planet Maps | My Challenge Entries | Album: Pre-generated Worlds

------
    Assuming I stick with fantasy cartography, I'd like to become a World Builder, laying out not only a realistic topography, but also the geopolitical boundaries and at least rough descriptions of the countries and societies.

Here's what you do: go through the finished maps section, find a few maps that you like and comment on them. That's it. After three more posts you can access the PM system. BTW, welcome to the Guild.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave