Thread: Greetings from NINJA ISLAND

Default Greetings from NINJA ISLAND

Hi everyone

Just found this forum and am amazed at the quality and enthusiasm on display. I can see I'm going to spend a lot of time drooling over the beautiful maps and trying to learn the tricks of the trade here.

I'm more of a writer than an illustrator (tho I've always loved making maps), and I'm the caretaker of a collaborative fantasy setting known as DINO-PIRATES OF NINJA ISLAND. I'll be posting some specific map requests in the appropriate place, and sharing some of my maps as I create them, but if anyone gets inspired by what they find over there, please don't be shy -- jump in and create your own islands if you've a mind to!

But anyway, for now, hi there, glad to have found you, and looking forward to conversation (and drooling)!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave