Hey folks! I thought I'd let you know that I have released my fifth One Dollar Dungeon map pack! This time we have Ranger's Camp near the Ruins! This one is actually four smaller maps that can be used together to make one jumbo-sized, double-poster-size map.
Here is the copy and some sample images!
One Dollar Dungeon: Ranger’s Camp near the Ruins
Come to find the source of the troll infestation in the forest? Have you been waylaid on your journey through the woods? Has the rumors of mystical power emanating from the secluded ruins brought you outside the reaches of civilization? Has your camp been ambushed at night, your party caught sleeping in their tents, unawares? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!
Ranger’s Camp near the Ruins is the fifth in a series of One Dollar Dungeon maps, which represent convenient starting locations or class-specific adventure locals for each traditional RPG character class. Ranger’s Camp near the Ruins is actually four versatile 24 x 18 wilderness maps that can be used individually or combined to form one giant 48x36 map (two poster’s worth!). Map A is a simple ranger’s camp, nestled under a ridge on the forest floor. Map B is a generic forested wilderness map. Map C is a simple dirt road passing through the woods. Map D features stone ruins with two levels: one stone platform nestled amidst trees and a dark, below-ground basement level. Everything is mapped out in typical 1 in. = 5 ft. map format.
Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
• Each 4 component maps in individual .jpg (versions with and without grid)
• High contrast black and white map in a single .jpg (great for printing on parchment textured paper)
• Legal and A4-sized PDFs of the sliced images for your home printer
D20 Cartographer also supports Virtual Table Top systems and includes:
• 100DPI gridless .jpg forest floor with objects removed
• An object file folder with 29 .png objects for reuse in other Virtual Table Top Maps, including trees, foliage, roots, rocks, roads, and ruins! Great objects for laying out any forest encounter!
• A MapTools .rpmap VTT file with vision blocking and objects set up for you
The Maptools file requires version 1.3b84 or higher to work.
Feel free to pop over to the RPGNow.com store and view the larger-sized flash preview! I'll attach a preview images here too. Anyway, thanks for taking a look folks and if you end up picking it up, definitely let me know what you think in a review. I wish you good gaming!