Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Possible freelance gig with Paizo...

Consider me impressed.

Congratulation !

Pat
    The truth detective
    www.patoumonde.com

Well, the sixth and final adventure of the Jade Regent adventure path will be released on February 22 - after which I'll post my version of the city of Kasai map, so you all can see it in it's full glory.

In the meantime, here's the product release text on what's included, and I see my name is with Frank Carr as writers of the Gazatteer for this adventure... yay!

Chapter 6: "The Empty Throne"
    by Neil Spicer

Revolution brews in the empire of Minkai as the people take up arms to throw off the yoke of their unnatural oni masters. With the populace rising, the heroes lay siege to the capital of the empire, the ancient city of Kasai. There, they must discover the secrets of emperors past and seek the aid of ageless beings, gathering all the allies they can for a final assault on the bastion of the murderous Jade Regent. Will the heroes and their companions be able to bring an end to the warlord’s tyranny? Or will Minkai remain locked in the grip of true evil? Confront the powers of destiny and shape the fate of a nation in this, the exciting final chapter of the Jade Regent Adventure Path.
    This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes:
    •“The Empty Throne,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 13th-level characters, by Neil Spicer.
    •A gazetteer of the city of Kasai, capital of the mysterious nation of Minkai, by Frank Carr and Michael Tumey.
    •Plots and high-level threats to continue your Jade Regent campaign, by Patrick Renie.
    •Deceit and revelation in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Dave Gross.
    •Four new monsters, by Jesse Benner, Tork Shaw, and Owen K.C. Stephens.

This is so cool, I can't wait to get my copy in the mail, soon!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Wow, congrats GP, this has gone quite nicely.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Well, the sixth and final adventure of the Jade Regent adventure path will be released on February 22 - after which I'll post my version of the city of Kasai map, so you all can see it in it's full glory.
    The PDF came out today... I can't wait to see the print version!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123