Thread: July 2011 Challenge Entry: Mas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default July 2011 Challenge Entry: Mas

Okay, actually going to try to finish something that I start this month. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's going to try and do something else besides the immediate idea of islands and so I'm going to next idea and make the black the water and white the land, and so Mas the Land of Flooded Plains was born. Still hammering out the ideas but basically I'm going for a beautiful verdant green paradise criss-crossed with lakes and waterways with the black shapes serving as the lakes. More to come soon, and I actually mean that this time.

-D-

P.S: Sorry to the admins for doing this again but could you please change my title to July Challenge Entry: Mas. Don't add the "The Land of Flooded Plains" bit because that what make it too long.
    Last edited by LonewandererD; 07-08-2011 at 12:23 PM.
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...