Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shared Worlds?

Still room for a few more people

Did this ever get off the ground?

Yep. We've had a few hundred posts discussing histories, backgrounds, magic systems, biology, all the fun stuff. We had a map picked out, but I've put that on temporary hold waiting for FT3 to be released, since it may not be compatible with FTPro-beta maps, and I may have to start over from scratch. If you're interested in participating, I would contact magicalbookworm.
    My Finished Maps | My Planet Maps | My Challenge Entries | Album: Pre-generated Worlds

------
    Assuming I stick with fantasy cartography, I'd like to become a World Builder, laying out not only a realistic topography, but also the geopolitical boundaries and at least rough descriptions of the countries and societies.

FT3 should be able to read maps from older versions.

Good news!! Thanks! I'll get back to work on the map then.
    My Finished Maps | My Planet Maps | My Challenge Entries | Album: Pre-generated Worlds

------
    Assuming I stick with fantasy cartography, I'd like to become a World Builder, laying out not only a realistic topography, but also the geopolitical boundaries and at least rough descriptions of the countries and societies.

Quote Originally Posted by Master TMO View Post
    Yep. We've had a few hundred posts discussing histories, backgrounds, magic systems, biology, all the fun stuff. We had a map picked out, but I've put that on temporary hold waiting for FT3 to be released, since it may not be compatible with FTPro-beta maps, and I may have to start over from scratch. If you're interested in participating, I would contact magicalbookworm.
    Oh, great! I'll probably do so after I finish the map I'm working on. Would'nt want to abandon either down the road.

We're still looking for a few more people, if anyone is interested. It's been great fun and we have a ton of ideas going on. But we need some more people to create more ideas for this world!

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Hey,
    as I am only at me 3rd or so posting, I cannot send you a pm right now, but you can count me in, if you still need help with the world. I am very good at ideas, but sometimes lack the endurance to finish the ideas, when I get stuck somewhere on the line and have no one around to confer with about this or that. So this would probably be right the project I am looking for.

pm me, please. Greets.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123