Thread: The Town Of Sendarai

Default The Town Of Sendarai

History from Storyteller: There is a fairly large town called sendarai, Kids. It is in the same country we are in... But, alas that town is not like us.. That town is barely considered part of the empire.. The long struggle between that town and our glorious Kingdom begin's with the Hero of Haverton. The Hero wasn't of noble blood. But, walked with a noble air around him, he participated in the great war. That war swept across the whole Continent of Eden. He was a legendary warrior in those times. Nearly a manslayer. The myths about him are propsertous! But, he really did do great things for this land. Now, let me tell you how the struggle started. When the he saved the City of Haverton with his strategic mind and skills, he was awarded with the right to meet the King of Astrillonia. He went to the capital and immediately met with the king. The king also granted our hero a very small village called Sendarai which in a few decade's would become a huge city. They were best friends in no time. The king also granted our hero a very small village called Sendarai which in a few decade's would become a huge city.. But, alas the king was to high on his throne, he thought he could steal the courtship of his fellow's madam. He asked her to come to his Palace. Our Hero didn't think anything of it and merely brushed it off.. But the King managed to Romance the Madam. Our hero began to get worried as it was now past sunset and she wasn't back. So our hero went to the palace only to find his Madam and His lord.. Intertwining.. Our hero immediately took action and attempted to punch The King. But, the Royal Guards stopped him short with a small Bludgeon to the back of the head crippling him. He woke up a day later in his small village. He knew what his goal was. His goal was to get revenge.. And that you kids is the story of Sendarai.. Now, this is Sendarai. *holds up a map painted on Hide*

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And here's the map without the hide backround and the filter.
    Note: I used Pyrandon's tutorial for cities! He's an excellent map maker.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by eViLe_eAgLe; 04-07-2011 at 10:57 PM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

This turned out quite nicely.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Thanks. I had a hard time doing the houses though. So I ended up using a pattern.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Very nice. I always enjoy city maps and even more so with some story
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Thanks! Im glad you like it. Although I'm not a writer.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eViLe_eAgLe View Post
    Thanks! Im glad you like it. Although I'm not a writer.
    You could have fooled me.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Well, thanks! I was told in my writing class that I was good. But, I didn't believe them. My girlfriend must be rubbing off on me!

Continent changed to Skaya.