Thread: Greetings

Post Greetings

Hello fellow mapmakers!

I purchased a CC3 bundle that came with DD3, City Designer and Fractal Terrains, since I've been working on designing an RPG and wanted to have professional-looking maps in my books. I've had some fun working with the programs, and some frustrations as well. There seems to be so much to learn on how to get the most out of the programs. Anyway, I just thought I'd drop a line on the message board to introduce myself.

Community Leader Facebook Connected delgondahntelius's Avatar

Greetings and welcome. Learning the programs can be fun and frustrating, this much I know. You can find quite a bit of info and tutorials here as well as on Profantasy's website. I recommend you plow through as many as you can, they really do help.

Look forward to seeing some of your work once you gain some mastery of the software

Del

Welcome. There are a lot of us CC3 users here, so feel free to ask.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Welcome to the Guild, Prismshard! If you're new to CC3, one good way to learn is to make a start on a map and post your work in progress here so that CC3 experts, like NeonKnight here can assist you. But first work through the tutorials - they are designed to quickly familirise you with the software.

Hi, Prismshard--welcome to your new best friend, the Guild! I really can't add to the advice delgond, Neon, and revells have offered, but let me say that we here in the Guild LOVE maps, and will be more than happy to help you in any way possible.

But there's a price...

And that price is for YOU to help US, too! Offer advice, insight, praise, to your fellow map makers, ok?

Welcome once again!
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

Prismshard - Welcome to the Guild. If you love maps, this is THE place to be. I'm curious--what kind of RPG are you creating?