Thread: Firefox question

Post Firefox question

I wonder if anyone can help me with this, I have tried to look up the answer but can't find it.

In IE if I open up a new window, the new window is a a 'copy' of the window that is already open. When open a new tab with FF (ctrl-T) I get a 'blank' window (i.e. there is nothing in the address bar)...is there a way to adjust the default in FF so that I get a copy of the existing window?

Cheers

Ravs

Don't know; I just started using Firefox. For me, when I open I new window I get my home page.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

It doesn't look like there's a way to force that behavior in a vanilla FF install. You might be able to find an extension that would do it, though.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Guild Member Facebook Connected Ilwan's Avatar

Press alt+Enter in the adressbar. You can also drag the symbol in front of the address down on the tab-bar.

You might be able to change the blank with current page if you type: about:config in your addressbar, but you will need to look that up somewhere on google or firefox wiki. Their certainly will be an extention that solves that as well.
    Last edited by Ilwan; 02-24-2008 at 05:29 PM.

Brilliant! Thanks for that tip, and have some rep!
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name