Thread: New Member from Austin

Default New Member from Austin

Hello; I'm a new member who has been making maps for pnp games for about five years. My experience is with Autorealm, microsoft excell, and some light image editing. I'm not very experienced, though, because what I needed from my maps mostly were very plain. Just enough to give me an idea of the environment I was designing for.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Material World Map.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	37257

I'd like to learn to make better maps, so I joined. I've been thinking about taking a few CAD classes this semester.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

There is everything you need right here at The Guild. Look through the subforums and find topics that interest you, especially the Software Discussion area and the Finished Maps area. Find maps that you like and see what software you want and get crackin'. Welcome.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Thanks for the warm welcome!