Thread: D&d Xp

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question D&d Xp

Is anyone here going to D&D XP this weekend in Arlington, Va?

I know I will be there.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

yes, i'm going to be there with a few freinds, old gaming buddies. i'll be there on saturday all day. can't wait! if anyone else is going, maybe we can meet up. i'll be happy to run a game for any CG folks.

Quote Originally Posted by terrainmonkey View Post
    yes, i'm going to be there with a few freinds, old gaming buddies. i'll be there on saturday all day. can't wait! if anyone else is going, maybe we can meet up. i'll be happy to run a game for any CG folks.
    OK, On Saturday, I will competing in the D&D Minis Limited Tournament:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mit/20080118a

I am near the bottom of the Page (Thomson, Daniel).

I can obviously then be found in the Minis Tournament Area. I will be wearing either a White T-SHIRT or a red T-SHIRT with the name NEONKNIGHT on the back. (EDIT: Before anyone asks, I have two different TEAM T-SHIRTS for VAN DDM, Do not know which T_Shirt I will be wearing).

MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

oohhh.... good luck my freind. you'll be going up against one of the best DDM players in the world, my best freind wayne. he's one of the top 5 players in england right now. look him up, wayne mcmanus. this is a match i can't wait to watch.

I don't see him on the list of Invites

he might not have been invited, but he will be playing that weekend in one tourney or another. i don't play the games, and i don't know what kind of games there are when it comes to the DDM competitions. i don't know if you guys will actually play a game, or whatever different categories there are. i'm just a d&d guy, and don't play the minis game, so i don't pay attention to the standings and stuff like that. i'll keep an eye out for you at the con though. it'll be good to meet somebody from the CG face to face.