Well, I guess it would be time for me to introduce myself, eh? The name's Aubrey... I wasn't very creative with my username! I'm twenty years old, and recently left an over expensive college in AZ for graphic design. I took alternative courses throughout high school in visual communications and video production, and I am currently working on my first novel. I am also hoping to go back to school after my fiance is out of the Army, to become a GIS analyst.
In short - I'm a nerd. Hardcore, even though I'm told I don't look like one. I love fantasy novels, (which is what I am currently researching/writing) I love dorky movies, and maps. I love cartography, and have been attempting maps since before I hit the age of ten! (The cute little graph paper squared off maps, gotta love it) I'm from Los Angeles, but alas, the military has moved me to NY. I travel a lot regardless, and the main picture in my office - an extremely detailed map of the United States! Haha lol Ok, I'll stop my rambling, I'm excited to explore your site and meet the great minds who have created such great works of art