Thread: H2: Thunderspire Labyrinth

Wip H2: Thunderspire Labyrinth

I have started working on the chamber of eyes after I finished H1. It is still the same style, but I have been experimenting with the walls as I newer really was happy with them on the other map. They was too strait and boring. On this map I have been trying to make them uneven. Which looks alot more "real" for an old dungeon.
    So that's where most of my focus has been so far on this map.

Everything you see on this first map is subject to change as I find the style I will be using for the maps for thunderspire.

This should end up as a complete collection of maps of all the maps for thunderspire at some point.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chamberofeyes.jpg 
Views:	1520 
Size:	194.8 KB 
ID:	37416  

Impressive as always Cadric

Can't wait to see them all!

Hey loved your H1 Keep work. How's the progress on the Thunderspire? Been about a year so that should be about half done right You have inspired me to start creating maps as well. Like you for your tips and generosity on sharing your work and source files. You help the community more than you know.

Looks good. Glad to see you back Cadric!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Any updates on the Thunderspire maps? My players loved the ones you made for Shadowfell Rift, and I personally look forward to seeing these.

Looks good!

Awesome! I hope you have a chance to finish this.

awesome map