Thread: Dragon Roots issue #0

Post Dragon Roots issue #0

Hi everyone,

Dragon Roots has just released its very first issue. I am very excited about it, because I did some of the cartography for it with DJ maps.

Dragon Roots
    Dragon Roots is a magazine for gamers by gamers. Gamers just like you write every article written in the magazine. We are trying to bring back the glory days of role-playing by focusing on content, usable articles and options. We are trying to craft a magazine that you can look forward to reading each month. Oops, I mean every three months.

For the first year, Dragon Roots will be a quarterly magazine. While we have enough information and ideas for 15 issues, we need time to write and flesh it all out. It is our hope that the gamers of the world will start to see this magazine as a prime source of content and begin to aid us in the future of the magazine. With a bit of planning and luck, we hope to go into a bi-monthly printing cycle for year two and plan on breaking into the monthly market at the beginning of year three.

With a little luck, we hope that Dragon Roots will catch on. We also hope to blow our predictions out of the water; then our time line will be smashed. Ideally we hope to go into a full monthly production by the end of year one. Cross your fingers with us please.

Here at Dragon Roots we are trying to focus on content. We want you to open the magazine and read it from cover to cover. We feel that if you can't make use of an article that we print, then we have failed in our job for the month. Therefore, our name publishing name, Content publishing.

We hope that Dragon Roots will not only meet your expectations, but will exceed them. If you would like to offer a suggestion or comment, please e-mail us at general@dragonroots.net

<click the banner to go to the site>
    Also visit Dundjinni, Four Ugly Monsters, the Nook, Battlegrounds Games, Fantasy Grounds, RPTools, RPGMapShare, Eruvian, Dragon Roots, RPG Virtual Tabletop, Troll Lord Games, GameMaster Syndicate and meny, many others

Some day I'm going to wake up and you're going to have infiltrated WOTC and Hasbro won't have even seen you coming LOL.

It's good to see an old friend is still up to his regular tricks.