Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suggestions for future articles / features in the zine

I like yer ideas
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

I have written the text by hand... on white stuff (called paper) with a thing (called pen).

LoL ... too funny. Its easy to forget in the cyber world that we can still do stuff with good old fashioned pen and paper, eh? ..
    Last edited by Badger; 03-06-2008 at 06:30 PM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

I'm curious what you guys are speaking about when you mention "finding a center" for the zine.
    To me, when I first went through it, and then later on as well, something kept nagging at me but I couldn't figure out exactly what it was. The zine has three seperate websites/forums that contribute to it. Each one deals with fantasy aspects of the genre that are interrelated and married because of that genre. But each of them can stand alone as a hobby/career/interest or whatever. Aside from the guilds collaboration of the challenge, nothing else was tied into the other.

So what I mean when I say 'finding a center' -- its just that, a central hub from which the three can mesh together on common ground. If the author of a story took a seed from CBG world and used a CG map to set the story in, well... that is a meshed and collaborated center to build from. And the idea of Theme for the zine was something that really fit into finding a center (for me anyway) and is a good springboard from which to build upon in further issues.

Anyway... that's my idea of finding a center... or, I could be totally off the subject and rav might have meant finding the actual middle page of the zine because he lost it somwhere... in that case... I was WAY off...

Del

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123