Thread: World map for a PBP forum

Default World map for a PBP forum

Hello,

I'd like a map for my free play-by-post forum. The work will be fully credited : twice in the front page, once in the credits. Copyright goes to the artist.
    Anyway, let's cut to the point.

Time constraints : As soon as possible I am ready to wait one month or two for the map.

Style : I'll put in a few examples... I like the first and last maps here, realistic maps like this one...

Description of the map : I actually made a first draft ( myself, so it isn't great ). I added over it the rough outlines of the frontiers between the regions. The dotted lines are the main roads.
    The legends are, from top to bottom and left to right : "Route vers Efrigus", "Attréas", "Haute-Salte", "Faenum", "Maurus", "Basse-Salte", "Mons", "Cités-libres" and "Carte du Royaume".
    Everything there is a rough outline, so feel free to re-shape the map, change of places of the rivers, lake, mountains... you need to keep the regions and the cities that are shown.

The main land on the map is "le Royaume" ( = the Kingdom ). It is separated in seven duchies in total, six on the map. The land on the bottom left side is the land of Alingua a small island that tried to conquer the Kingdom many times before. On the bottom right side is the "Free Cities" ( = Cités-Libres ), another continent. Between the Free-cities and Kingdom is a small crescent shaped island, which is part of the Free-cities.

The size in miles... Is a good question. It's a two day horse ride from Salte ( the circled city, capital of the duchy ) to the city right above...

Quality & size : Fairly big ( I'd say 900x400 pixels ), for the web.

Copyright : To the artist.

Many thanks to the person who'll take my map

If no one takes this I'll take it. But till then i'm gonna try and get my current project done.

I appreciate the offer
    If nobody else offers to help in the next two weeks or more, I'll probably PM you.