Thread: New Map Pack - One Dollar Dungeons: Warlock's Wicked Warrens

Default New Map Pack - One Dollar Dungeons: Warlock's Wicked Warrens

Hello again folks! I wanted to announce the eighth map in my One Dollar Dungeon map series on RPGNow! This is the final map in this series, and I wanted to do a dungeon proper, so this time we have Warlock's Wicked Warrens which feature narrow corridors and large chambers carved into a mountainside. I'll paste some sample images and the copy below here--feel free to pop over to my RPGNow shop to take a look at the flash preview if you are interested!

One Dollar Dungeon: Warlock's Wicked Warrens

Have the Warlocks that dwell within this mountainside taken prisoners from the nearby town? Does the blood-magic they practice threaten to summon a dark power from the depths of hell? Have you come to put an end to the human sacrifice? Have the magicians that once lived here vanished all at once, leaving you to find the source of their disappearance? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!

Warlock's Wicked Warrens is the eighth and final release in the series of One Dollar Dungeons maps, which represent convenient starting locations or class-specific adventure locals for each traditional RPG character class. Warlock's Wicked Warrens is a large and detailed dungeon carved into a mountainside, featuring narrow corridors and massive rooms ripe for strategic combat! The structure is mapped out in typical 1 in. = 5 ft. map format.

Included for your convenience are several different formats including:

• Full color map in a single .jpg (versions with and without grid)
    • High contrast black and white map in a single .jpg (great for printing on parchment textured paper)
    • PDF of the sliced images for your home printer, compatible with US Letter and A4 size paper

D20 Cartographer also supports Virtual Table Top systems and includes:

• 100DPI gridless .jpg with objects removed
    • An object file folder with over 35 new .png objects for private reuse in other maps
    • A MapTools .rpmap VTT file with light, vision blocking, and objects set up for you. The Maptools file requires version 1.3b84 or higher to work.

There you have it! Thanks for taking a look. Definitely feel free to check it out, and if you happen to pick it up I would love to hear what you have to say, in a review or otherwise!

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

congrats on the pack... and on having finished the series as well
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Thanks tilt! Woo, let me tell you it has been a fun experience. I've learned a lot though, and I think you'll have some good stuff to look forward to from me in the future!
    Last edited by RecklessEnthusiasm; 08-15-2011 at 03:35 AM.

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Again a great map, RE! I hope the sales match the high quality of the product!

Thanks Sapiento! I really appreciate that! Good luck on yours too.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

More fine work here RE!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Thanks a ton, S.G.!