Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conan the Barbarian movie site

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    great looking map ... loved the old Conan movie - at least back then... and if you like Conan... check out this as well *lol* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mILzqPAqEJk ... Danish Animators upcoming take on a "similar" story

LOLOL! Ronal looks better than Conan! Can't wait to see it when it's released!! IMDB is saying the release date is September.

Have to say I have a very soft spot for the First Arnie Conan the Librarian movie, (think you just had to be there in the 80s) but have to agree that 'Destroyer' was awful.

Damn - this movie made its way to the top5 of my imaginary 'must-see-list'!
    Thanks for sharing the link, tilt

>Moe
    If I stare at the country long enough
    I can prise it off the paper,
    lift it like a flap of skin.
    - Moniza Alvi, 1993 -

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Red Sonya... I remember her - she was danish ... and I'm glad you liked Ronald - I'm looking forward to it myself - its the same guys who made the VERY political uncorrect "Travel to Saturn" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCd1V...eature=related (watch the trailer at your own risk *lol*)
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Ah! But do you remember 'Hawk the Slayer'?

Best line: 'My belly is as empty as the pits of Gimli' (and I remember that after nearly 30 years!)
    One of the best 'bad' movies of all time, how can you not like Jack Palance as the villain?
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Glad to find another Hawk the Slayer Fan....best fantasy B movie ever made! Hawk looked like he'd come straight off the set of a Western and Jack P. hammed up the Villian's role so well. Ah...happy days!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Ah! But do you remember 'Hawk the Slayer'?

Best line: 'My belly is as empty as the pits of Gimli' (and I remember that after nearly 30 years!)
    Ah, man... Hawk the Slayer... that film was so bad it went beyond the "so bad it's great" realm and back into the just plain terribly terrible. It makes Krull seem like Citizen Kane.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12