Thread: Roads don't stay on the map

Guild Applicant

Post Roads don't stay on the map

I’m having a problem with roads staying on the map in the Map Menu. I’m using CC-3 version 3.42. Can anyone help me with this?

I have not been able to contact tech support.

Refresh it? It used to do that to me. I just had to re-draw it or w/e its called..

I'm not exactly sure what help you need, but if you haven't heard back from CC3/Profantasy tech support, usually it's because it is the weekend. If you still need help, try the Profantasy forums: http://forums.profantasy.com

The folks at Profantasy (as well as a size-ably large and experienced user community) frequent that place almost daily.
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

You say you draw roads on the map and they don't stay on the map?

I am willing to bet you a donut, the roads are there, they are just being drawn on a sheet that is well below the others (i.e. If you look at you sheets layering, the SHEET for ROADS or whatever you are drawing the roads on is situatued at the very top or quite near the top of the list). Is this the problem you are having?
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave