Thread: How do you change the grid size in a pre-built map in CC2?

Default How do you change the grid size in a pre-built map in CC2?

Hi.. I'm trying to change the grid size in one of the Forgotten Realms Atlas maps in CC2, but I'm having trouble.

Could somebody please tell me how? I'm trying to change the grid from 10' to 5'.
    Thanks

Wow - it's been a few years since I've used the CC2 Pro (I've been using CC3) or looked at the FR Atlas for that matter. If you have CC2/CC2 Pro, you probably have to unfreeze the GRID layer in the map and then you can delete the existing grid. And now I honestly can't remember what the grid drawing tool was like or how it worked in CC2...

Sorry I can't be of much help...
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

Well I can hide, freeze, and unfreeze the Hex/Square Grid Layer. I can also draw down a new grid, but I cannot find a way to delete the current grid.

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday.

It's been about five years now since I last used CC2, but I think you may also have to Ungroup the grid into its constituent lines to erase them individually (or if they are the only thing on the same layer, you can select the whole map and erase just by that layer).
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

Yes! I can do it now.. Thanks a bunch!