Thread: Map Request for Outcast Games

Default Map Request for Outcast Games

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Always interested in map commissions. Have a look at my portfolio in my sig, and if any of the styles appeal, drop me a private message. If/when you do get a taker, please drop a line here so I can mark the commission as taken.

cheers
    Your work is amazing! I am interested in seeing what your commission rates are, we are looking for some maps for our game at pitofwar.com, please let me know if you are interested. Either here or I can be reached at eric@outcastgames.com
    Last edited by RobA; 09-20-2011 at 06:51 PM.

Hi Eric - I moved this to a new post in the map request forums, assuming you are soliciting map makers, and to avoid this request getting lost in another's thread.

Please read the forum sticky on details to provide to obtain the best response.

Thanks,

-Rob A>

Rob,

Thanks, I will actually make a more formal request in the morning with some examples. Would love it if you took a look, as I think there are a few guys, you included, that could potentially help with our project.

Thanks again,
    Eric

Hi guys, I was contacted by Outcast games some weeks ago and I'm going to help them out. I didn't realize they had a request-thread here as well, but it can be marked as taken. If possible, I'll post some work here when finished. cheers, DJ

Really pleased to hear it, DJ! They contacted me and I told them that you were the king of the iso map! I'm playing their gladiator online game and really enjoying it too!