Thread: Cartographer needed to map dangerous and unexplored region, some risk involved!

Default Cartographer needed to map dangerous and unexplored region, some risk involved!

Cartographer needed to map dangerous and unexplored region, some risk involved!

Commission:

* Final pay DOE & quality of outcome. Looking for professional results. Willing to pay more for exceptional quality!!! Lets negotiate shall we;

To 'bid' on project please email your info & a quote to dra8er@gmail (dot) com please feel free to send any questions, comments as well or just to discuss this project.

Time Constraints

*looking to get this first map done by the middle of September if possible.

Style

* I am looking for a map professionally rendered, actual style & software used will be up to the artist.
    * It will be regional overland "world" map centered on a fort & city situated within a snowy mountainous river valley.

Description of Map

* Best to give you this players description;

Nordland

Quality & Size

* Professional
    * Required for print & web
    * Dimensions of map:roughly 16 inches by 11 inches for print & a resolution of 300dpi (or better) preferred.

Copyright

* I will have the right to use and distribute the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain. FULL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN TO ARTIST IN ANY PUBLICATION, including a link were possible to artists website.

Thank you for your time...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Despite your comment about style being entirely up to the artist, you may want to poke around in the Finished Map forums and site some examples of styles you like.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

@Ravs...thanks I didn't even notice the forum was wrong.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Are you looking for color or black and white? Something that can go either way?

Also, after looking over the information I am wondering how much land to water ratio you desire, etc. I will try to send an email out later (I have to run right now).
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

looking for a river valley, delta, Norwegian fjord feel, mostly mountainous river valley not much in the way of water, with the boundaries on the 'other side' of the mountains still a mystery.

I need the map to be free of any writings, flags, pennants or the like, probably both a B&W sketch styled version & perhaps a colored version. Depicting a large mountainous (Norwegian) fjord styled region, with an icon representing a city & fort at the mouth of the delta. It will be used in a fantasy role playing game campaign and therefore needs to be relatively blank for the players to fill in.

Thank you for moving this thread =)