Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ana's Grand Inception.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Default Ana's Grand Inception.

Greetings Viewer. I am Louis and I am here with Ms. Anannsul from Kheaiwa. Louis turns his head looking to her and offers a kind smile. He shuffles a few cards in his hand. Hello Ms. Anannsul.

Hello. *smiles and nervously twitches.*

How are you today?

I'm alright. Just... nervous. ^_^;

Louis chuckles slightly. It will be fine... I'll just ask you a few questions and send you on your way.

Heh. Alright. Shoot.

Louis lifts up a card adjusting his thin black framed glasses. So. Ms. Anannsul... what is your name?

Well, hardly anyone online knows my real name. I usually go by Ana which is the mispronunciation for my faux last name Anannsul. I'm also called Taria or Ulrika by my old role playing friends.

Interesting... How would you pronounce Anannsul?

Umm...uh-non-sul sul kind of like sulk

very interesting that the a's make two different sounds. Okay next question. Louis flips to the next card. How old are you?

Never ask a woman her age.

Ha, Yeah...

But I'm 27 as of this interview.

Louis nods his head a few times, his short black hair moving slightly. Okay, so.. What are your likes... dislikes... hobbies?

Well, I like many things, gaming like playing halo, wow, or sims 1 or 2 is among the list. Dislikes... well.. I hate people who like to point out that I'm fat. It's like... "Thank you captain obvious! I never knew!" I also tend to hate people who are single minded about religion, you know.. the ones who say you are going to [censored] just because of something. Or think their way is the only way and make assumptions about other people's religion.

Louis gives a few nods, not agreeing or disagreeing with her but showing a form of understanding. And Hobbies?

Oh yeah! Umm. I like to Write, Draw, Role Play, web designing/developing.

Anything particular you write, draw, or role play? Louis taps the cards on his left leg slightly, his right twitching slightly.

Well, I write mostly fantasy... or poetry. I draw my characters, or people's avatars or web layouts. Although I'm not that good at the web layouts thing. I do try though, but i'm never satisfied with what I do. Role playing.. hmm for the past 6 years i've been working on my own world and it's setting.

Louis smiles and sits up taking up his cup of coffee and takes a drink of it before setting it down. Well last few questions. Why did you join Cartographer's Guild?

Well, My passion for role playing and my world has caused me to go into many different aspects of things. With the people of my world they were a type of parasite so I had to google stuff on parasites to make it seem a bit realistic. I still have to figure for culture. Anyway, this passion also had me want to create my own map for my planet. I came upon Cartographer's Guild for tutorials, I found a few nice ones, although I can't remember what tutorials I have gotten and from who. I'm not exactly a great artist so at the moment I'm using my membership to envy these great artists on this site.

Any particular style you like so far?

Well, I've always wanted to draw a map that looks like it was on parchment paper, the style is usually something like a map you would find in a Lord Of the Rings wiki book, but the details of the trees adn the mountain ranges. Then I thought maybe i'd go with something simple like a World Of Warcraft map, but again the mountain ranges. I also wanted to do something like Arsheesh's Eriond world map [ Found Here. ]

Interesting. Well, I certainly hope you divulge yourself on what Cartographer's Guild has to offer. We'd certainly like to see any works you produce. It was a pleasure interviewing you Ms. Anannsul. Louis offers his hand for a hand shake.

Oh yeah, I intend to... it was a pleasure. *shakes his hand then gets up and quickly walks off stage.*

There you have it viewers... Another new member of Cartographer's Guild. Tune in next time....

(Video gets cut off)
    Last edited by Anannsul; 08-23-2011 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Spelling errors and a missed paragraph for color tags.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Novice

Thank you! ^_^

Yes, welcome aboard.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Anannsul View Post
    Well, I've always wanted to draw a map that looks like it was on parchment paper
    Welcome, Anannsul (Ana)!
    I guess, this is the right place for you to be feel free to post some examples of your work!

>Moe
    If I stare at the country long enough
    I can prise it off the paper,
    lift it like a flap of skin.
    - Moniza Alvi, 1993 -

Welcome to the Guild.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

welcome, when you're ready post your work in a WIP thread (or finished maps depending) for help and critique while you work
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Guild Novice

Thank you all for your welcomes. ^_^ I certainly hope that I'll be able to make more use of this site than stalking and envying! ^_^

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Stalking is good sometimes - we'll take fans and groupies wherever we can find them.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Guild Novice

Well I'm definitely a fan girl of your work. Now that I look at your tutorials. Yours was the one I used. X3 The atlas style in PS.

Thank you everyone for your welcome. I certainly hope I'll have the guts to upload something. XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast