Thread: Greetings!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Greetings!

Hello! I'm currently working on my first commercial (well that's the goal!) RPG supplement, and I'm trying to make makes for the city it is set in, thus why I came here since to learn about good map making.

I would love to see them! Any links I could see?

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!

...and good luck with your project.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

My map? I havn't really started yet. All I have so far is a basic outline. (to figure out where everything will go).

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Mapoutline.png

I havn't drawn in the minor streets, and there's obviously a lot missing. I'm trying to descide if there will be a seperate "artgisen" type district, or a district for book makers, binders, and sellers since the city and campaign has a high focus on knowledge.

And it looks like it was drawn in MSpaint exactly because it was. .I'm thinking about downloading Gimp, but I realized I may not have the hard drive space, and I might have to put it on hold for a month or so until I get a new computer.

If you mean my campagin stuff, I have some preview stuff I posted, a new race