Thread: Hello... help?

Help Hello... help?

I have been away for some time and it seems that, while I can log into my old account, I cannot post, view images or any of the things that one would want to do on a forum. I couldn't figure out how to get in touch with anyone here without creating a new forum account, so hopefully that's not a big no-no. My old username is OneSeventeen. Is it possible for an admin to have a look and see why it was locked and to maybe unlock it (and then delete this account, I guess)? I can verify that I'm 117 by virtue of the fact that I have access to the same email account still. Hopefully, someone can help me out. If not, I guess I'll just start fresh with this account.

Ben/117

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I notified the two guys that can help you so they should check things over tomorrow some time.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Awesome. Thanks so much, y'all. Is there anything I should do with the benhamill account to clean it up or... something? No real reason for it to take up rows in the database now, I think. Thanks again.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I believe RobA will delete it now that you've logged on with your old account again
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise