Thread: Lost Land - V2

Default Lost Land - V2

Hi there,

I just finished my new map. This map take 20-22 hours to complete. I read all of tutorials that Cartographers Guild have, and i experiment many of them for this map. You can select "Coğrafi" (Geografical) or "Siyasi" (Politic) map types from top right. I'll add an Detailed Politic map later. You can zoom in and out btw. Anyway, here is the link:

http://kayipevren.avernianshades.com/harita/

I used custom google maps code. Becouse when i saved map, it was 80mb or something like that. Google Maps works perfect for that big maps.

Hope you like it.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

fun with the zoom function, have you thought of adding cities etc? ... normally I would encourage to upload the map via "go advanced" so we'll always have a copy here at the guild, thus not leaving empty threads if the other map should be removed. Of course we don't have the zoom option, but it would still be nice if you made a smaller version of the map and uploaded it here as well ... good work
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Your computer must be powerful! Have some rep for that!