Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Westeros: A Map of The North

Ooh, that's very nice! I love the subdued colors and the smoothness, and I dig the mountains as well.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Very slick. I like the slightly more angular take on the coastline. With the colors you chose, it makes the map feel very clean.
    One small nitpick though - it looks like you've got the Eyrie located on a plain

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stevensj2 View Post
    Absolutely - I'll write up a brief tutorial, perhaps this weekend if I get a moment.
    Awesome!!!!!!

(Extra super-duper exclamation points added because just 'Awesome!' was too short. )

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by zbeeblebrox View Post
    One small nitpick though - it looks like you've got the Eyrie located on a plain
    Good eye! Thanks!

filesplz

Quote Originally Posted by stevensj2 View Post
    Hi all,

This is my first post and first satisfying attempt at a fictional map. I mostly created this just to pass some time a few evenings ago, but it ended up being more fun than I anticipated. I'll likely continue to work on it stylistically, as well as expanding it to cover more of Westeros.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!

Attachment 38159
    HI, I love your map, I'd love if you can expanding it too cover more of the world. speaking of which I seen that the English wiki of song of ice and fire is currently looking for help with their effort to map westeros and Essos , your style looks perfect for it and I would really love to see your maps there!
    Last edited by filesplz; 09-26-2011 at 06:31 PM.

looks great, I hope to see more from you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12