Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *** September 2011 Challenge - The Street of Your Dreams ***

I've been waiting for someone to make a joke about mapping the boulevard of broken dreams, thought it would be an obvious joke.

-D-
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    maybe you should just try to roughly sketch the layout - or just write it down in text - then you might get inspired?
    Yup, that's what I've been doing this evening. Hopefully something will shake out of the mix...

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One day left to get stuff in the challenge - come on, you can do it .... I'm closing it monday morning (CET).
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

This turned out to be MUCH harder than I thought it was going to be. I finally had a viable idea, and a good way to show it. Only problem is, I thought of it last night at about 11PM. Not enough time left.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I scrapped by original idea as well, luckily at a sooner stage than you. You'll make up for it next month Diamond
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I'm still in recovery mode. I've started 4 maps but never got very far with any of them yet. Today I found out my tablet wasn't working so I spent all day trying to get it working, which I finally did. So let's hope I get back in the swing next month.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123