Thread: Kheaiwa

Guild Novice

Wip Kheaiwa

The Map: Kheaiwa is the name of the Planet in which I am mapping. I'm still up in the air about continents vs islands. I don't know if I want one main continent and a bunch of large/small islands. Or more earth looking more continents less islands.

The Time: Forever a W.I.P. Until further notice. Because it's based on my rp forums, not much of the planet has been role played in. Although the entire map has obviously been discovered... Rp wise... only Lemador (name pending might change, the main continent on the left) is the only place slightly role played in.

Notes: This is just the basic layout, I still have much editing to do, such as editing the polar caps to show ice burgs floating away from them. Not really smoothing stuff out... but maybe creating more little islands around places. Lakes... Oh god.. I so have to edit these lakes. x.x

Ocean: Yes, the ocean IS purple... because that is the color of the sky. The red is blood. I have my reasons and don't care to explain it. XD

Tutorials: I am currently using Ascension's tutorial Found Here but with my own style. I kind of like the black outline on the land. XD

Critiques: I'm open to tips and pointers. :)

(and apparently my file is too large to upload. :( So here is the link to it on deviant art)

http://ulrika-anannsul.deviantart.co...-I-P-256353111

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Looks like a good start.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Novice

Thank you. ^_^