Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** MARCH CHALLENGE: Not Your Father's Random Dungeon ***

Oh, I will....i will!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

i tried, i really did. i just can't work on this dungeon, it offends all of my map making sensibilities. there is no logic to it. too many corridors, and off of one room a hallway goes turns and comes back to the same room. THE SAME ROOM! AAAUGHGHGHGH!!!! (clawing eyes out)

To me, this is a dungeon built by the world's worst DM. i just can't do it. i'm so sorry....

Quote Originally Posted by terrainmonkey View Post
    i tried, i really did. i just can't work on this dungeon, it offends all of my map making sensibilities. there is no logic to it. too many corridors, and off of one room a hallway goes turns and comes back to the same room. THE SAME ROOM! AAAUGHGHGHGH!!!! (clawing eyes out)

To me, this is a dungeon built by the world's worst DM. i just can't do it. i'm so sorry....
    Half the challange is to make something out of nothing... think it over...

Quote Originally Posted by terrainmonkey View Post

That's half the fun. I'm definitely treating mine as a comedy entry!

actually, that's a good idea. i hadn't thought of that. i guess i take everything too seriously, then. hmmm.....

okay, i'll go with the concept of the worst dungeon master ever.

i'll start a thread right now.

Blog Entries

LOL, I have been thinking the same. Theres not much to do with it is there. I was thinking of at best trying a few ideas out on it. The comedy angle is definitely a good one tho. I'm not sure if I will make a stab at it yet. If I can think of a good and unusual way to do it then I will.

OK - Here's an angle....

You are a poor, broke. DM who desperately wants to get into the cool area of digital mapping. Unfortunately all you have is the standard Office install and no internet connection. Do what you can.......

-Rob A>

Blog Entries

Tsk.. I'd have to be right on the bread line and *real* desperate to even install office...

Its a bit late for that now anyway as i'm part way through a low effort slam dunk bish bosh one right now.

Hah, this contest is interesting. The random aspect sort of makes it like a project commission from hell. Good times. =)

Employer: "We don't really know what we want, but we have this sketch.. and we want a a kreshnar, some ant-centaur-whatevers, and an obligatory elf"

... whats a kreshnar?

Employer: "its like a pokey-man, Marketing says its popular with the kids"

... huh?
    Adam Watts

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast