I’m and old-school gamer from the AD&D days, and am still partial to those “classic-style” maps. I recently purchased Dundjinni (it won out over ProFantasy primarily because they offer a demo version), which is working out great for someone with my limited map-making and computer skills.

Dundjinni offers a Classic Dungeon Art Pack, which is perfect for recreating interior maps in the same style as the first edition AD&D modules.

Now I’m looking for something I can use with Dundjinni to create “classic-style” hex maps, like the original Greywhawk maps, and the maps from the Expert module series (such as the Isle of Dread).

I’m hoping for something along the lines of the symbols used to create the following map: http://www.pandius.com/iod.png

For what it’s worth, I wouldn’t mind paying a few bucks for the right symbol set, since I am an older gamer with more money than map-making and computer skills.

Ideally, I'd like simple symbols for each of the following terrain types (with an appropriate color for the symbol and/or background), where 1 stamp would fill a hex.

Badlands
Desert, rocky
Desert, sandy
Farmland
Forest, heavy
Forest, light
Grassland
Hills, forested
Hills, rocky
Jungle
Marsh
Mountains
Volcano
Water, reef

And the following black & white markers:

Circle
Flag
Square

(I don't ask for much, do I?)

Again, I wouldn’t mind paying a few bucks for such a symbol set, since I’m an older gamer with more money than map-making and computer skills.

Any help is appreciated – thanks in advance !!