Thread: Updated and heavily revised region map

Guild Applicant

Default Updated and heavily revised region map

A region map for my campaign module. Tell me what you guys think, critique is appreciated.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

All I can think of is maybe more forests, this is a northerly cold area so I would expect more. Otherwise, looks plausible and good.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Blog Entries

The blurry text halos don't really match the otherwise plain ink look of the map. Maybe try hard edged ones a bit tighter to the text?

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Yep, I agree with Hai. The blurriness is kind of jarring. Also, where the rivers cross some of the bigger text, like those two in Anatolia, I'd extend them closer to the text. As it stands now, they almost look like four rivers, not two. Also, you forgot to capitalize the 'r' in the Anatolian Range. Speaking of the text, it might also be a good idea to leave an extra space in between words, since with the letter spacing you've got now, the separate words sort of run into each other.

Other than those nitpicks, it looks really good to me.