Thread: Rokugan

Guild Novice

Map Rokugan

A map of Rokugan or Oriental Adventures. Some notes:
    1.I have change the names of clans to japanese names and japanese mythologics animals. So the names are: Suzako Kai (Phoenix Clan), Seiryuu Kai (Dragon Clan), Byakko Kami (White Tiger Clan instead Lion Clan), Genbu Kai (Black Turtoise Clan instead Crab Clan), Tsuru Kai (Crane Clan), Inori Kai (Fox Clan instead Scorpion Clan), Kirin/Kitrinvor Kai (Unicorn clan) and Fugu Kai (Blosfish Clan instead Mantis Clan) and Ga Kami (Mouth God, the enemy).
    2. The map point the Genbu Kai lands to north because this is the Turtoise Guardian's direction on Budhism.
    Visit my album http://www.cartographersguild.com/album.php?u=62518

I'd be interested in seeing this but don't see the pic here or in your gallery? If you're having problems posting, someone on here can probably help out.

Bought the latest versions of the Legend of the Five Rings books a while back and have been wanting to run a game someday. I even have a Reaper samurai sitting on the base of my monitor all cleaned up and waiting to be painted...eventually. So. Show us that map!
    M

Guild Novice

Thnx,
    I dont know wahts happen o.O!

Guild Novice

Try again

Quote Originally Posted by mearrin69 View Post
    I'd be interested in seeing this but don't see the pic here or in your gallery? If you're having problems posting, someone on here can probably help out.

Bought the latest versions of the Legend of the Five Rings books a while back and have been wanting to run a game someday. I even have a Reaper samurai sitting on the base of my monitor all cleaned up and waiting to be painted...eventually. So. Show us that map!
    M