Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thaalmyn-Duhr : The Re-load

Wip

More progress. Again, slow and steady. The north-eastern continent is starting to take on a better shape now, at least IMHO. It's mostly been a rinse and repeat cycle of simple river plotting followed by a little coastal trimming and moving of high points. It is a tedious process, but things are moving along pretty much as I hoped they would. Still a long way to go, though. As a side note about the changing color patterns between posts . . . I'm using four different altitude coloring schemes as I work on this. When I save a WIP image, I save it under whatever color scheme I happen to be working with at the moment. They range from very generalized to moderately detailed depending on what level I happen to be working at. This particular coloring scheme was designed to allow for quick identification of key elevations that will become even more important when I'm ready to start the erosion process.

Anyways, here's the latest update.

GW
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TDR - New WIPs 10-26-2011-A.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	513.4 KB 
ID:	39482  
    Last edited by Greason Wolfe; 10-26-2011 at 09:06 PM.
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123