Hello there.

Introduction.
We are small ukrainian community of poets, writers, storytellers, etc. We started our community about 7 years ago and created small fiction world around us with forum-castle and other places around it, that were created in our stories and added to this small world, which became bigger and bigger. Well, it's not the whole world, it's just big island. We tried to draw the map of our world, but we don't have skilled painters to do that, so we ask, if someone could help us with that.

Style.
We'd like to have a map with style like this, but will appriciate any help:
Max's Maps - Artistic Cartography

Quality.
I don't know much about map quality, we will use it only for the web. Maybe for about 1500*1000 pixels. Png file. I don't know, is that good quality or not.

Copyright.
Reproduction rights are enough. We shall post the map on our forum and use it to explain our world to our friends. No more.

Other.
We invented our own runic language for our world, and put signs using it on our current map. We'd like a map with them if there is no problem, otherwise we wil give transliteration to english.

Our current map.
http://castle.therron.net/images/map...reth-color.jpg

Contact details.
Until I cannot use PMs you can contact me via email lopar(dot)4ever(at)gmail(dot)com, where (dot)=. ant (at)=@.
Please feel free to ask any questions