Hi everyone!

Well, it's time to beg for a cartographer! We had one working on a free fan project, but he's fallen off the face of the earth for months and months at a time with no communication. So I'm in the unfortunate spot of having to look for a replacement cartographer. Here's some info on what we're looking for. We're working on a campaign expansion for Ruins of Undermountain, set in the Forgotten Realms, for AD&D 2nd Edition. Here is one of the maps we have completed so far (though it needs a couple of tiny tweaks):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	umlvl7-copyright.jpg 
Views:	1132 
Size:	813.3 KB 
ID:	38464

There is another map similar to this one, and another double-sized one. We have them in almost final format, just needing tweaks as we write it (changes have to be made here and there).

Now here is the problem. The old cartographer never sent us the files in Illustrator format because we don't have Illustrator and couldn't work it if our lives depended on it. There are to people writing it, the main writer (Halaster Blackcloak) and me. We have the maps in PDF format though.

So what we would need is someone to change the maps from PDF into Illustrator format, plus do some minor work tweaking the maps. There's no pay involved since this is a purely free fan produced adventure. So far both the maps and the previews of the writing have gotten high praise. So the only "pay" involved is the reward of being part of an exciting, top-quality project. For reference, here is the website for the Back In Print Project, detailing what this particular project entails:

http://www.undermountain.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=13

Here's the preview thread:

http://www.undermountain.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=190

So far it looks like it's gonna be 200+ written pages, with lots of new monsters, magic items, etc. But the maps really, really need to be top notch and up to the quality we've had.

Time isn't a huge issue. We'd like to get the conversions done pretty quickly, then it's just a matter of tweaking them here and there as needed, which shouldn't be much work at all. I'm talking about mainly adding in some doors, pits, or maybe tweaking the size of a room or two. It's a laid back project.

Anyway, hopefully someone will feel up to the challenge and looking to attach his name to a really well done labor of love.