Thread: Maps wanted for a sci-fi RPG project.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Maps wanted for a sci-fi RPG project.

Hi

I'm looking for some map makers who would be interested in paid work to make five, possibly six different maps, for a "Traveller" game module I'm writing, and would like to publish via PDF file. I would mere like to license the work for production with the module.

I only have one other post here, so I don't have full access and privileges. You can email me at Blueghos -at- pacbell -dot- net to give me a private quote, discuss terms and what not.

Some details; I need three desert fortresses from various period's in a civilization's history, a subterranean complex with aqueducts, a simple starport (type E for those familiar with "Traveller"), probably a general layout showing the fortresses proximity to the starport.

I would like the maps to be drawn in classic Traveller white map background with black silouettes representing the icons. I welcome more elaborate schemes as long as they meet a certain standard of professionalism; i.e. crisp, clear, no syntax errors and such.

Again, if you are interested, then please feel free to email me to discuss terms and to get further details.

Thanks much for reading this.

Blue Ghost

Hi BG, just a thought: We have a ton of tutorials here on map making, many of them using free software. It might be worth having a read through and having a crack at it yourself if you have a mind. Be warned though, map making is extremely addictive!

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Hi BG, just a thought: We have a ton of tutorials here on map making, many of them using free software. It might be worth having a read through and having a crack at it yourself if you have a mind. Be warned though, map making is extremely addictive!
    Thanks ravells. After seeing the very impressive work in the galleries here, I don't think I could do my own publication justice. That, and my time is a little limited these days.

Default Offer closed.

Thanks for reading, but I think I have some potential mappers.

I've got another adventure I'm writing up, so I may have something else coming up.

thanks again.

Blog Entries

So we can mark this as taken then, Yeah ?

Yup, taken until further notice. Thanks.