Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: March Entry: Not my Daddy's Dungeon!

Post Which flavor?

Human and Rice is a favorite I think. How about "Hobbits n' Bits".

All this talk of double voting sounds like the Democratic primaries... eh
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

I added the Krenshar Chow, doggie dish with leftover Chow in room #2. I threw in some boxes of spice for room #3, and I removed the exclamation point from the blood splattered hand scrawl in room #4.

I've created 3D models for doors, manacles, and a few other odds and ends, will add to map tomorrow.

WIP so far...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dungeon-next.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	2699  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Your little dungeon is looking more and more cool each time,

Continue the great work.

Also how much for 3 sacs of Purina Krenshar Chow, cause my father's dog will need some food soon ...

I think that this month challenge simplicity made it thougher in the end, at least for me in the voting process .

Take care,
    Alu.
    Let my fangs find your neck, during the night, so that I can drink your knowledge ...

So it could be use here : www.l-hazard.com

ok. krenshar chow?

this is looking great GP keep it up. man its going to be hard to vote this month.

Question TM - you noticed the previous page didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by terrainmonkey View Post
    ok. krenshar chow?

this is looking great GP keep it up. man its going to be hard to vote this month.
    TM - you did notice my post #9 on the previous page of this thread didn't you. Check it out to really understand the Krenshar Chow joke...
    DrivethruRPG store

Wip Map Update...

Map update, so far...

Room #4 - I improved the spider webs adding some scalloping on the edges (forgot the bottom I see...) I also used a boolean function to remove part of the in side of the webs to reveal the funnel better. The webbing in the cage shows this better than the one outside in the light.

I added manacles hanging on the north wall of the same room.

Room #2 - I added a wooden carved sculpture, an imp I modeled a long time ago and threw it in quick and easy. I also created some loose flagstones on the floor. I made the Potion of Truth larger and more easily seen.

Room #1 - I copied the potion of truth for the Potion of Love, and changed the liquid interior to a dark magenta instead of the blue. Also copied the bag of gold. I'm still working on the elves goods in this room - next update for that.

And of course, I placed all the wooden doors and two of the stone doors. I have a few stone doors to place. I want to create a door with a barred window for the iron doors required. All doors have handles.

WIP so far...

Name:	donjon.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	2.05 MB 
ID:	2720  
    DrivethruRPG store

Post Room #1 WIP

Spent time creating stuff for room #1: Green hooded cloak hanging on wall, a leather backpack under a sword and scabbard. The pommel of the enchanted sword has a gem emitting "moonlight" glow that lights this room up. I added a glow to enhance the effect.

Although I might brighten the room a tad - it looks a little dark. What do you think?

Room #1 complete...

Since I'm starting to experiment with lighting. I already have a special plan for room #2 - the west wall cannot be viewed in the perspective of this map. I plan to put a fireplace in that wall.

A chimney shute will pierce the wall between the two west doors from below. I plan to add upward orange light, some floating sparks and even some smoke rising. Dancing fire will light the floor immediately in front of the fireplace and orange firelight will light up the Krenshar chamber. (Next update.)

WIP so far...

Name:	dungeon-room1.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	458.6 KB 
ID:	2738  
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 03-13-2008 at 02:55 AM.
    DrivethruRPG store

Wip I was bored...

I was bored, so I decided that instead of updating the map, I just created a close-up view of most of the 3D objects I've created for this dungeon so far...

I'm currently working on my WW1 Dog Fighting map, so I'll get back to the challenge map in a couple days.

Details you'll never see in the map!

Name:	closeup.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	267.8 KB 
ID:	2756  
    DrivethruRPG store

cool

Kreshnar Chow.. just.. wow lol
    "extra planar protection"
    Adam Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    I was bored, so I decided that instead of updating the map, I just created a close-up view of most of the 3D objects I've created for this dungeon so far...

Really cool,

But personally I would freak out If I were an adventurer getting into a room with that chow bag on the floor:

Here doggy doggy...
    here dogy..
    Here do..
    Stay!
    down doggy
    DOWN!
    No
    HAAAAAAAA........ heurk...

Maybe I'll use it in one of my game to scare a little bite.

Continue to get bored then,
    Alu.
    Last edited by RobA; 03-15-2008 at 01:15 PM. Reason: fixed the quote code :)
    Let my fangs find your neck, during the night, so that I can drink your knowledge ...

So it could be use here : www.l-hazard.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast