Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for encounter maps for iPad game prototyping

@jtdouglas Thank you! I'll have at them!

One thing I have learned already thanks to this thread and donated maps is I have to take scale into account depending on individual maps! Using the tokens from devinnight's free packs (link) , it's a matter of including the scale factor in the database info for the particular map. Learning lots!

Thanks again for helping me out!!

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

feel free to look in my signature for my finished maps - love encounter maps and plan to make many more as time allows for it (which it not to often at the moment) - good luck with your project.
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

@tilt w00t!! Thank you sir!! I can't wait to get some time tonight to fire a few of the maps folks have donated to my prototype! Lots of ideas floating around. Particle engine is fired up now for effects like leaves blowing in the forest, fire pit flames with smoke and sparks!

Such a great community for inspiration and support! Glad I stopped by and worked up enough courage to reach out for help and guidance!

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't think you'll find a friendlier community online - we're always glad to help and share on here
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12