Thread: [REQUEST] A Map for a Fantasy Novel: Map of the Shattered Realms of Lorthorion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post [REQUEST] A Map for a Fantasy Novel: Map of the Shattered Realms of Lorthorion

Greetings one and all.

This is my first post on this great forum, I stumbled upon it after looking for experienced advice after becoming ever so frustrated with the application, CC3; to which has been banished to the bowls of my CD Rack. I sat and stared in awe at the cartographic artwork people have uploaded to this site, the visual aspects are simply stunning, some people real do have the gift for creating maps of rich quality.

Anyway, would anyone like to create my Map, 'The Shattered Realms of Lorthorion' for my Fantasy Novel? I hope to hold a discussion if you desire to create the Fantasy Map, where we can discuss a price range too. The Map itself is separated into three continents: the Holy Realm of Morusia to the north, the largest of the Realms. The Shadow Realm of Intrusia, the smallest and most narrow of the three, and the Sun Realm of Solterra to the south.

The rough drawing of the Map of the Shattered Realms of Lorthorion is attached to the post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mapoftheshatteredrealms.png 
Views:	318 
Size:	224.8 KB 
ID:	38619