Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [REQUEST] A Map for a Fantasy Novel: Map of the Shattered Realms of Lorthorion

Post [REQUEST] A Map for a Fantasy Novel: Map of the Shattered Realms of Lorthorion

Greetings one and all.

This is my first post on this great forum, I stumbled upon it after looking for experienced advice after becoming ever so frustrated with the application, CC3; to which has been banished to the bowls of my CD Rack. I sat and stared in awe at the cartographic artwork people have uploaded to this site, the visual aspects are simply stunning, some people real do have the gift for creating maps of rich quality.

Anyway, would anyone like to create my Map, 'The Shattered Realms of Lorthorion' for my Fantasy Novel? I hope to hold a discussion if you desire to create the Fantasy Map, where we can discuss a price range too. The Map itself is separated into three continents: the Holy Realm of Morusia to the north, the largest of the Realms. The Shadow Realm of Intrusia, the smallest and most narrow of the three, and the Sun Realm of Solterra to the south.

The rough drawing of the Map of the Shattered Realms of Lorthorion is attached to the post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mapoftheshatteredrealms.png 
Views:	318 
Size:	224.8 KB 
ID:	38619  

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi CrystalSphere, I might be interested in helping - you can reach me at jesper@catapult.dk
    When you get to 5 posts you open up for people to be able to PM (privat message) you
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Ah, many thanks.

I will try and contact you or anyone else as soon as I can, friend.
    Last edited by CrystalSphere; 09-20-2011 at 09:12 AM.

Blog Entries

You can email him on the post address above but PM is for the boards internal messaging.

Soooo whats the weather like where you are (for one more post closer to the 5 limit....) ?

Oh, just the usual weather of Manchester; drenched in the strongest of sun, with tropical like humidity... and 'some' rain.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Well, at least the U smoked Chelsea.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

ooh, this is gonna be pretty. I like the initial sketch, opens lots of possibilities.

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    Well, at least the U smoked Chelsea.
    Aye ;-)

<3 the Torres Miss. There was more cheers in the crowd for that then any of the goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotemax View Post
    ooh, this is gonna be pretty. I like the initial sketch, opens lots of possibilities.
    Ah, many thanks

Yay, 5 Posts. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast