Thread: Frost Giant Caverns

Guild Member Facebook Connected

Wip Frost Giant Caverns

My 4E group is about to be going up against some frost giants, and I needed some battlemaps (since we play on VTT). As none seem to exist, I decided to make some and since I'm making, I thought I would share. These are all works in progress until I say otherwise.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cave1.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	2.26 MB 
ID:	38643

First up is the frost giant throne room. Big and spacious to allow for plenty of giant-sized action. Eventually, the throne will go over in the northeast area and I'll have a few ice-stalagmites on the floor here and there.

You may use my work freely, provided that you do not profit from it. Textures are courtesy Spiral Graphics (http://www.spiralgraphics.biz/packs/browse.htm).
    John Grigsby
    Gaming Operations Director, CoastCon 37
    Member-at-Large, CoastCon 37

Currently using Dundjinni, Photoshop CS3, and MapTool
    Unless otherwise stated, any work I post here can be freely used and distributed provided credit is given to me as the originator. If you find it useful or make modifications, I'd love to hear about it.

Guild Member Facebook Connected

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cave1.jpg 
Views:	590 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	38648

And here is the finished throne room, complete with stalagmites, an ice column, the throne, and some tracks where the giants have been treading. This work was done almost entirely in Photoshop. The throne is from the Dundjinni forums.
    John Grigsby
    Gaming Operations Director, CoastCon 37
    Member-at-Large, CoastCon 37

Currently using Dundjinni, Photoshop CS3, and MapTool
    Unless otherwise stated, any work I post here can be freely used and distributed provided credit is given to me as the originator. If you find it useful or make modifications, I'd love to hear about it.

Guild Adept

Relatively small throne room. I am presuming a relatively small clan of frost giants? Looks good and useful btw. Thanks for posting.