Thread: Heyyo!

Default Heyyo!

Hello everybody. Nice to meet you. I enjoy all your work... lol. Kind of cheesy, but its true.

So, I came here looking for a quick tutorial on how to make a map. I am in a RP and we have this quickly drawn map of our world. I really wanted to make a better looking one, so I did. Now that I finished most of the map, I found myself wanting to make more. I have really enjoyed making the map and want to get better. It is a lot of work to get a finished product. In a weird way, it feels rewarding.

Anyways... would appreciate help on my quest to greatness. Or betterness? If you have any tutorials or guides that will help me build essential skill, please leave a comment.

Say 'Welcome to the forum' and stuff too... Thanks!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!

Lots of great tutorials here, check the tutorials forum.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

welcome to the guild - as SG said, check out the tutorials forum and when you're working on your next map - make a Work In Progress thread for help and critique while you work
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise