Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Desert Continent] Anub'Volthrak

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    If it were me I'd take the whole thing off and increase the size of the stroke around the continents to give that part more emphasis since the shelf is gone. Oh, and you have a river violation east of Veritas...the river splits and goes to the ocean in two places (only happens in a delta) so if it is a delta then move it closer to the coast, if not a delta then erase the one river.
    Ah, the Anyile River. It's one of my more fantastic locations. The part touching the ocean flows basically 'up hill' back in to the continent as fresh water as opposed to salt. Then half way it disappears and reappears as salt flowing in the opposite direction. The ravenwaste plateau is a gigantic salt flat that has raging elemental storms and other hazards. The Southside range contains a single peak that is made of pure crystallized salt. Just to name a few of my more odd locations. That's just the tip of the iceberg. There are a lot stranger things going on in the southern continent but I am not at liberty to reveal anything just yet. This continent is where the magical damage originated so it's the hardest hit and the weirdest to live in. But the people of the southern wastes are a hardy lot.
    Last edited by LordNightwinter; 09-26-2011 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Damn touchpad keeps correcting me! Lol
    That's how it ends doc, not with a bang or a whimper, but with a thwack.
    -Mr. Gone

Map

You're right removing the shelf and increasing the stroke a tad does look better.

Okay for some reason I can't upload an attachment.
    Last edited by LordNightwinter; 09-28-2011 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Can't get my file to attach
    -Mr. Gone

I guess I've hit my attachment quota so here is my current in progress. Swamp, Step 2

Also I have created an entire worldbuilding thread instead of just a by-continent style. Building my World!
    -Mr. Gone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12