Thread: Impressive

Post Impressive

Not me, you guys. My own talents for visual imagination are horribly lacking, and some of the stuff here simply boggles my mind. I struggle with even the most basic of buildings, and here I find photo-realistic satellite imagery of fantasy realms. So very, very jealous, and so very, very cool. I don't know how much I can contribute beyond appreciation, but know that it's very deeply there.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!

Be sure to check out the tutorials, a few runs thru some of those and you'll be cranking out quality maps of your own.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Guild. AS SG said, there are many many resources here to help you learn and them master the craft. Try some tutorials and don't be afraid to post a Work in Progress it's the best way to get direct feedback.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

welcome to the guild - and as jtougas said, if you make a WIP thread for your work, you can get input, help and critique while you work on it - we'll have you cranking out maps in no time
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise