Thread: Hello!

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Archaides's Avatar

Default Hello!

Hello, my name is Archaides. I'm 18 and I live in Escalon, CA with my girlfriend and her mom. I've recently been working hard on an old-school top-down RPG game (which is unnamed thus far) and I wanted to find a way to digitally reproduce all the maps I have spent hours drawing. I'm not interested in becoming a cartographer, nor can I draw well. The maps are just simple enough for me to understand what goes where so when I reproduce them it won't be a confusing mess.

I'm excited to get to know all of you - I love getting to know new people. Message me if there's anything you'd like to know or any other way I can help you. Thank you for allowing me to join this seemingly utopian workspace... I hope I can be as much a joy to all of you as I'm sure you'll be to me.

- Archy

Let me know if you find anything. I have a lot of old hand drawn maps i would like to do the same with.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.