Thread: New Poster... attachments require pre-approval?

Default New Poster... attachments require pre-approval?

Hello everyone, I've been following these forums for awhile, and done some minor work on pre-existing maps previously. I've just started to build my own world from scratch, and I look forward to learning from the great artists here.

I do have a question, though... do attachments always require your posts to be pre-approved? Yesterday the forums were wonky, and I ended up sending three or so posts (mostly identical) before I noticed that the reason they weren't showing up was because they required pre-approval. Is this always the case when you try and make a post with attachments? Also, as far as I know, those posts are still waiting to be approved.

Some posts will require moderation depending on the content. I believe I had approved all yours that were held for moderation.

Attachments never need moderation.

We has a system issue yesterday making attachments wonky.

-Rob A>

Hey Rob. I checked my thread where the posts should appear, but I'm not seeing it. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, so I went ahead and re-submitted the post. If the other posts are still sitting wherever they are, just go ahead and delete them, and approve the last one I sent. Hopefully it'll work now...

...and for clarification, if attachments don't need moderation, why are my posts being tagged? Is it due to my low post count?

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

low post counts with attachments and/or link are more likely to be tagged for moderation :/
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise