Thread: Folia Inferior [WIP]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Folia Inferior [WIP]

Here is a regional map for the Province of Folia Inferior of the (Roman-esque) Daciman Imperium. The Imperium only recently conquered the Province, defeating the barbarous Elvish hordes that have long harassed the Empire's northern border. To ensure loyalty and security, the Magnus Magus (Arch-Wizard of the Imperium) unleashed a fireball from the heavens, the flames from which destroyed the great forest and cleared much of the land for habitation by the citizens of the Empire. Many villages have recently sprung up, a few of which have become full fledged towns, including Caeruleis, who's nearby mines bring wealth to Dacima and Tignavem, home to the retired legionaries of the XXI Legion.

Now that you have a taste for the setting, let me say that this is the first of many such maps for this world. However, I'm starting small and building the setting one province at a time. This map is a rough draft - its definitely not perfect and I hope, with your help, I can refine the map and thus make the yet-to-be-made maps of this Imperium even better!

Any and all suggestions are welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map of Campaigna1.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	792.6 KB 
ID:	39427  
    Last edited by elemental_elf; 10-24-2011 at 07:20 AM.